poster made by jeanine@YGLadies

In G Dragon's 'But I Love You' performance during Big Bang's GREAT Concert, there was a video as an introduction of the performance. And it showed a photo of GD and Bom where GD was holding this little pony. Well a few years later, guess where that little pony is seen once again?

2008

2010
This is another reason why this song was dedicated for Park Bom!

WATCH THE VIDEOS!

Butterfly MV- HERE
But I Love You- HERE

In the controversial (Yes, as a G-Bom shipper for me it is controversial XD) Butterfly MV!! Doesn't this tell you something? UH-OH! If you didn't notice the cameo appearance of the little pony in his MV then, watch it. I know this is like so-last-summer but I think not all Addicteds have seen this already, so I thought I should share this here. :D